ADILETTE 22 SLIDES
For the design of these adidas slides we looked to topographic maps illustrating expeditions to Mars and the dimensional stages of a new planet. And the futuristic vibes don't end there. They're built with material made in part from sugarcane, one step on the road to a more sustainable future. Wear them on diverse terrain from wet to dry. These slides are made with natural and renewable materials as part of our journey to design out finite resources and help end plastic waste.
Made from Sustainable Materials
- These slides are made with renewable and natural materials as part of the commitment by adidas to help end plastic waste.
- EVA sole is made with 17% plant-based content
- Design inspired by 3D topography and human expeditions to Mars for a futuristic twist
- Slip-on slide sandal silhouette with a fixed upper band
- Bio-based outsole made with plant-based material
- adidas Originals branding for style
- Grippy traction pattern on the sole