Nike Kid's Huarache Run Shoes - Mono Red
A CLASSIC COMES BACK.
The Nike Huarache Run is unmistakable.It's all about the famous Huarache heel strap—grab it and slide your foot right in.A snug bootie design helps keep everything secure and supported while you run, climb and play.
- Leather and textile combine for a feel that's durable and comfortable.
- Bootie design provides a snug, sock-like fit to make it easy to put the shoe on.
- Soft foam underfoot provides lightweight cushioning.
- Heel strap brings support and stability.
- The rubber sole has grooves to create flexibility so every step feels natural.
The Nike Air Huarache released in 1991.Footwear designer Tinker Hatfield wanted to combine the fit of neoprene water-ski boots with the functionality of South American sandals.The instant hit found its way to basketball courts and then the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.