Nike Men's Air Huarache Crater Premium Shoes - Dark Smoke Grey / Photon Dust / Black / Iron Grey
Nike Air Huarache Crater Premium
When it fits this good and looks this great, it doesn’t need a Swoosh. From its Crater rubber outsole to its woven, checkerboard textile detailing to its stretchy, “hug your foot” fabric and Nike Air cushioning, the Huarache is bragging rights for your feet.
- Woven, multi-colored textile on the sides and toe create a vibrant, checkerboard appearance.
- Inspired by water-skiing, the upper’s stretchy fabric hugs your foot for an incredible feel.
- Originally designed for performance running, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Caged heel (with some Nike Grind) adds support and pairs with an elongated tongue to keep the early '90s look you love.
- Cushioned inner sleeve stretches to your foot for an oh-so-personalized fit.
The Nike Air Huarache released in 1991. Footwear designer Tinker Hatfield wanted to combine the fit of neoprene waterski boots with the functionality of South American sandals. The instant hit found its way to basketball courts and then the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.