Nike Air Max 97 OG
Push your style full speed ahead with the Nike Air Max 97 OG. Its iconic design takes inspiration from water droplets and Japanese bullet trains. Full-length Nike Air cushioning lets you ride in first class comfort.
- Originally designed for performance running, Nike Air cushioning (the first of its kind) pairs best-in-class comfort with sporty style.
- Hidden lacing system creates a streamlined look.
- Durable, synthetic upper keeps the organic look of the original while mesh underlays help keep it airy.
- Rubber outsole adds traction and durability.
- Foam sockliner and midsole
- Pull tabs
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. The Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.