Nike Air Max SC
OLD SCHOOL LOOK. NEW SCHOOL COMFORT.
With its easy going lines, heritage track look and of course, visible Air cushioning, the Nike Air Max SC is the perfect finish to any outfit. The rich mixture of materials adds depth while making it a durable and lightweight shoe for everyday wear.
- Real and synthetic leather combine with mesh for a durable construction that's breathable and comfortable to wear all day.
- Originally designed for running, the Max Air unit delivers lightweight cushioning with every step.
- The foam midsole adds cushioning to last.
- The rubber outsole provides traction and durability.
- Traditional lacing
- Flex grooves in sole let your foot move naturally
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.