Nike Air Huarache
BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR YOUR FEET.
Built to fit your foot and designed for comfort, the Nike Air Huarache brings back the street-level favorite. Smooth leather on the upper mixes with super-breathable, perfectly shined neoprene-like fabric for easy styling. The low-cut collar and bootie-like construction keep it sleek and comfy. The iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the original '90s running look you love.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Plush foam midsole feels soft and springy.
- Iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the early '90s look you love.
- Upper features soft leather and airy, neoprene-like fabric for added comfort and easy styling.
- Cushioned inner sleeve stretches to your foot for a personalized fit.
- Rubber outsole adds durability and traction.
- Variable-width lacing
- Huarache emblem on tongue
- Perforations for added breathability
The Nike Air Huarache released in 1991. Footwear designer Tinker Hatfield wanted to combine the fit of neoprene waterski boots with the functionality of South American sandals. The instant hit found its way to basketball courts and then the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.