Nike Dunk High Up
GO AGAINST THE GRAIN.
There’s never a wrong time to stand tall. Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, the Nike Dunk High Up gives the '80s b-ball icon the perfect lift. With its classic high-top design, sport-like essence, and elevated midsole, it stays true to hoops DNA while letting you channel your confidence with every step.
- Raised midsole gives you the perfect amount of height while its wedge shape creates a sporty aesthetic that looks and feels sleek.
- Detailed and layered upper uses premium leather that has a slight sheen and ages to perfection.
- Extended stitching wraps around the side and to the heel for a premium touch.
- The padded, high-top collar adds an old-school look that feels great.
- Extended tongue adds flair and comfort.
- Enlarged tooling adds traction and durability.
- Foam midsole
- Stitched-on tongue label
- Perforations on toe
- Traditional lacing
- Pull tab
- Rubber sole
Originally a classic Nike hoops shoe, the Dunk was organically adopted by skate culture—and in time reengineered for Nike SB. These days, the SB Dunk doubles as a starting point for many of the brand's most influential design collaborators, from small-town skate shops to iconic New York fashion houses.